Allikas: Minority Translate
Main page | Why use it? | Features | Video tutorials | Workflow | Languages | Development | Download | Text corpus | Text processing | Contact
Language: Eesti | English | Русский
- Tell us about yourself! We would be very happy to learn more about the people interested in the project. Please take a moment to register at our web form.
- Tell us your thoughts on the program! There is a short web form also if you have any feedback or advice to give to the project. We are very happy to hear from you and will get back to you if your feedback requests so.
- Report us any bugs you encounter! If you have technical issues with the software, you can also report them directly as issues at the bitbucket development environment.
- Ivo Kruusamägi - ivo[at]wikimedia.ee
- Project leader. Head wikipedian.
- Andrjus Frantskjavitsius - andrjus.frantskjavitsius[at]gmail.com
- Full-stack developer.
- Peeter Tinits - peeter[at]keeleleek.ee
- Project member. Language expert.
- Kristian Kankainen - kristian[at]keeleleek.ee
- Project member. Organizing host at NGO Keeleleek.
- Sulev Iva - sulev.iva[at]ut.ee
- Project member. Language consultant.
- Translations: Tatiana Alybina, Sulev Iva
- Get involved! If you are interested in the project and developing minor language wikipedias, let us know and get involved. We can use help with development, organization, dissemination, and generally thinking about how to make it work. It is a common goal after all!