Allikas: Minority Translate
Main page | Why use it? | Features | Video tutorials | Workflow | Languages | Development | Download | Text corpus | Text processing | Contact
Language: Eesti | English | Русский
|Minority Translate in Your language
- Minority Translate encourages the use of Your native language on the interface and would like to help you translate the interface into your language. Currently English, Estonian, Russian and Võru language are available. It is a community effort, and we have tried to make it as easy as possible for You to add a new language for the interface. Just use the online spreadsheet to add your language! Let us know once you have completely translated the language, and we will update it.
|Updating the translation files yourself
- The source code for Minority Translate is available here. The language data is stored in message files which are composed of simple name = value pairs. To find the files, open Source and navigate to minoritytranslate/mtapplication/src/main/resources on bitbucket. The files are named messages_langcode.properties. The qqq language code is for explanations.
|Testing the translations you have made
- To test your translations just place the messages file in Minority Translate/i18n folder and the application will load the language on startup.
- If you are using Windows then there is a Minority Translate is located in My Documents folder in Windows within which there is i18n subfolder. You may need to create this folder first. Place your message files under i18n subfolder.
- If you are using an Unix, then the folder is locaded in your home directory ~/ .
|Translating this home page
- We would also like the information on the application to be available in as many languages as possible. Any registered user can write to this wiki, and we would encourage anyone to update the pages in their language if they find something missing. The main language to follow at the moment for this is English, but there are also short pages in Estonian and in Russian.